I always need a quick breakfast in the morning, and this recipe was just the thing to do it.
Mayo (Blue Plate brand is deeeeelicious)
1) Crack an egg into a bowl. Whisk until bubbles form. Put in microwave for 1 min.
2) Prepare bacon in microwave as directed or fry on pan. (Microwave is easier for me since I always burn bacon in the pan)
3) Put bagel in toaster and warm to liking.
4) Put a slice of cheese on egg as soon as it comes out of the microwave.
5) Fry lunch meat on stove until warm.
6) Spread mayo on bagel and pile on bacon, lunch meat, egg, and cheese.
I did! It’s so easy and fast to make plus I was full alllll day.