Today, I was craving a stir-fry. Sadly, I was “stir-fry-less.” So, I made my own from things I found in my kitchen!
Plain vegetables become extraordinary with the right flavors. My sister taught me that (:
It started as an idea to mix these ingredients:
200 g of spaghetti noodles
2 cups of frozen vegetables
3 shakes of garlic
1 tablespoon of pepper powder
2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
A splash of white cooking wine
1/4 cup of spicy salsa
10 drops of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 of Stir-Fry Sauce
1/2 cup of water
A dash of salt
1) Begin boiling water in a pot to prepare noodles.
2) Add salt and 1/2 a tablespoon of olive oil to water.
3) Add noodles once boiling and leave covered for 20 minutes.
4) Prepare a skillet on medium heat. Coat pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5) Once heated, add 2 cups of frozen vegetables. Let cook for 7 minutes.
6) Add garlic and pepper powder. Stir well. Cook for 2 minutes.
7) Add white wine, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, stir fry sauce, and water. Cover for 5 minutes.
8) Once noodles are done, drain, and stir into skillet. Vegetables and noodles should be tender.
9) Serve (:
It’s just the right amount of spicy!