Sometimes I get tired of eating eggs, bacon, sausage, the usual, so this morning I tried something different.
In addition to meeting Chester at Wal-mart the other day, I bought these multi-grain bagels, so I thought I might as well use them this morning.
Also, I recently read that cinnamon helps cramps, so I thought I’d test that out. It’s been a success so far. Adding hazelnut spread, peanut butter, bananas, and raisins on top just seemed right, so I did (:
A handful of raisins
A sprinkle of cinnamon
1) Toast bagel.
2) Spread peanut butter on one side of bagel and hazelnut spread on the other.
3) Sprinkle cinnamon over peanut butter and hazelnut spread.
4) Slice banana and place over peanut butter and hazelnut spread.
5) Sprinkle cinnamon over bananas.
6) Stick raisins in remaining space.