Here’s an idea!
1. Think about the things you want to accomplish in life such as being healthier or being more organized.
2. Now that you’ve made your goals clear, think about the steps you need to take in order to fulfill those goals. For instance, if you want to be healthier you may start actively shopping instead of mindlessly picking up the same items you always do and make a grocery list of not only things to get, but what not to get.
3. The steps you chart out are the core of what you should be focusing on. Remember that every little bit helps.
“Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.”
4. To keep the momentum going, check off or note every task that you do accomplish, so you remember how far you have come and don’t fret about what you failed to accomplish because you’ll get to that first thing tomorrow (:
5. Keep your end-goals in sight by using positive mantras, quotes, and motivators. Absolutely anything is possible. No matter the size of your dream, you can achieve it.
6. Don’t let other people discourage you.
7. Better yet, don’t discourage yourself. Realize the power within yourself to make anything, any idea, any dream a reality, so go out and do it!
My personal routine includes yoga, meditation, and a green smoothie first thing in the morning. Then I utilize my “creative juices” and work on my fiction story ideas and after that I apply for scholarships. I work on each task anywhere from 15 minutes each to an hour each. Just depends on how inspired I am that day. Next, I take a break and formally eat a late breakfast. Now, it’s on to homework; I section off tasks for myself to tackle each day, so the entire load of homework isn’t overwhelming. After homework comes another break whether it involved drinking tea or meditating again. And then it’s back to work. I start writing a blog post after homework, so if I ever seem burned out, that’s why. (: After my blog post comes going through my e-mail and learning all I can about marketing. As long as I learn one new thing, I’m satisfied. My day comes to a close with another round of yoga and a private vlog to help my shyness and fear of public speaking. Maybe one day those vlogs will become public! I usually aim to go to bed at 10 o clock every night, so the next day I’m off to my routine again.
What’s your routine?