Living with a carnivorous family, sometimes it’s hard to stick to my vegan diet, so it helps when I find quick and easy recipes.
This recipe was actually a sort of freestyle with me throwing in stuff that sounded good (:
I guess I’ll call it a tortilla sandwich!
Earth Balance “Buttery” Spread
Black Pepper-to taste
Olive Oil-to taste
1) Lightly coat tortillas in spread on one side (or you can butter the pan)
2) On the other side of each tortilla, spread avocado
3) On the side with avocado, layer sliced onions, tomatos, and spinach.
4) Top with black pepper and a few drops of olive oil.
5) With the buttery spread side facing out, put tortilla sandwich onto stove top on medium heat for 5 minutes. Flip. Repeat. (if you buttered the torillas, there is no need to butter the pan)
6) Turn off heat and enjoy!
I know this post was a bit short. I wasn’t really sure of what else to say! Hopefully, I can progress to My French Heaven’s level (:
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe give this recipe a try. If you have any recipes or any suggestions at all, feel free to share!